The Astor CTX is the ultimate wall mounted changing table combining many practical and aesthetic features to allow the complex needs of daily caregiving to be conducted in a comfortable and relaxed manner.
The height of the bed is easily adjusted from a low of 150mm rising to 890mm via the handset to minimise carer strain and to optimise manoeuvrability. The handset also controls the integrated lighting which gives a calm and relaxed environment for transferring and changing. Tilting headrests give enhanced comfort, combining with other features to enhance the personal care routine.
The Astor CTX changing table is designed to withstand high usage in wet and humid environments with the inclusion of stainless steel parts, a durable and comfortable moulded polyurethane bed with drain holes and an integrated water collection tray, making it a suitable addition to wet rooms and bathrooms.
The innovative CTX stows neatly when not in use to maximise room space, held in place with twin gas struts. It features battery back-up for safe lowering in the event of a power failure.
- Handset operation
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Rust free stainless steel bed frame and components
- Moulded Polyurethane padded bed/platform
- Integrated water collection tray with drain hose
- Integrated LED light
- 1x Integrated tilting headrest (1500mm model)
- 2x Integrated tilting headrests (1800mm model)
- Suitable for use in shower areas and wet rooms
- Protrudes just 310mm from wall when stowed
Safe Working Load:
150mm – 890mm (740mm)
Mains electric; battery backup
A.C. Input: 230Vac, 50Hz, 650W Maximum
D.C. Output: 30Vdc, 6A Maximum
10% maximum: 2min use & 18mins rest
Product weight (Dry):
Maximum user weight: