Mobile Dressing and Changing Table
The Mona Dressing and Changing Table is designed to maximise comfort and ease of use for caregivers. The sturdy scissor frame height adjustment is operated by either a handset (electric mains and rechargeable battery models) or foot pedal (hydraulic models), which allows the carer to gently raise the bed to a comfortable height for dressing and changing.
The easy to clean thick padded surface area is made from an extremely robust imitation leather Skai® vinyl material, which is often used in medical practices and provides a comfortable area for dress and treatment. It also has a number of additional options including tilting backrest, fold up guards and protective padded bumpers to ensure enhanced comfort.
As with all Astor-Bannerman products, the Mona mobile changing bench is manufactured from top quality materials, giving our customers peace of mind that their new equipment is built to last. It has been the changing table of choice for many high profile clients.
The Mona has smooth, braked casters allowing it to be easily manoeuvred, and has generous space underneath for mobile hoists to be easily positioned alongside.
The Mona comes in a range of sizes from 1500mm x 650mm up to 1950 x 1000mm with a safe working load of up to 200kg (model dependent) It is also available in a wide range of colours to complement individual room designs and/or client preferences.
- SWL 200kg/23½st (battery) / 135kg/21¼st (hydraulic)
- Height range: 490mm – 955mm (hydraulic) / 465mm – 1005mm (battery)
- Height adjustable (battery or hydraulic)
- Handset operation
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Comfortable integrated padded top
- Smooth adjustment
- Sizes from 1500-1950mm x 650-1000mm
- Battery or hydraulic operation
- Fold away safety side and end guards
- Protective padded guard bumpers
- Tilting head/backrest
- Wide range of colours available