Electrically height adjustable
Pressalit offers a variety of mobile, flexible and fixed height shower change tables of high quality. They are designed to provide a stable platform for showering and changing adults and children with reduced mobility. These tables can be used in schools, institutions, hospitals and private homes and are all designed to be durable, comfortable and easy to clean.
Design and flexibility ensures optimal working conditions for the helper as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.
The ergonomically designed safety rails has a practical lower central section. This access area provides better access and work environment for caregivers while transferring, showering, drying and dressing the user.
One hand operated safety rails allows the caregiver to maintain eye and physical contact with the user during the whole process, the foldable safety rails also provide easy access from all four sides of the table.
The grab bars enable users to assist, which motivates physical training. A storage drawer enables caregivers to store supplies and place what is needed for the shower immediately to hand in advance.
Easy to clean, smooth contact surfaces which do not collect dirt and bacteria.
MCT 2 change trolley has two fold-down sides, electrically height adjustable (battery operated) with wired remote control and a 400 mm lifting range, from 550 to 950 mm.
Equipped with central lock system, wire basket for convenient storage, bumpers on all four corners as well as battery and charger. Lifting columns and wired remote control IPX6, battery and charger IPX5.
Mattress to be ordered separately.
- Available in two bed lengths – 2190mm and 1790mm
- The trolley is on wheels and can be moved from room to room for easy transport and multiple users.
- Two lifting columns are used to create an aesthetically pleasing, hygienically optimized, physically and visually stable construction.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use drop down rails with one hand operation.
- The centralized brake system simultaneously lock all 4 wheels by stepping on any single activator, ensuring better safety and ease of use in any position.
- All locking and release activators are activated by stepping down on them from above to ensure ergonomic interaction, prevent foot and toe injuries. Non-slip surface and pattern on all brakes prevent slipping even in wet conditions.
- A rotating bumper on each of the trolley’s corners protects surrounding walls and the product itself when in contact and during relocation.
- Powered height adjustment with battery and charger. The wall hung charger for the battery can be mounted in any room incl. outside the bathroom if so desired.
- When the battery is low on charge, a beep will sound each time the remote is activated.
- Battery charging time 3-4 hours.
- Maximum user weight: 200 kg.
- Maximum load: 250 kg. (user weight + accessories)
Mains connection (V)
Power consumption (maximum load)
Power consumption (standby)
BL1 (Linak) IPX6
COBO / CU20 (Linak) IPX6
Wired remote control
HB30 (Linak), IP66
Maximum user weight
106 kg (2190) / 102 kg (1790)
68 kg (2190) / 67 kg (1790)