A mobile adult shower trolley available in hydraulic or electric (battery operated) models.
Designed to provide transport to and from the showering area, these shower trolleys feature a foam padded PVC liner for added patient comfort, a linked wheel system with central locking and steering facility.
The shower trolleys height adjustment gives excellent height range.
The shower trolley can be adjusted from 410 - 940 mm in height using the hand switch that is fitted as standard on electric models or the hydraulic foot operated pedal option.
Safe and comfortable changing
Side support rails fold down to assist user transfer. The shower trolley is supplied with a foam padded PVC patient support cushion. This gives the user a safe, secure feeling.
Suitable for adults and juniors
The Shower trolley is ideal for adults and juniors. It is available in two bed lengths, 1600mm and 1950mm. Standard width is 740mm. Bumpers can be removed to reduce the width to 650mm to access tight doorways.
Both models have a safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Large mobile wheel design, with central locking and steering facility
- Hydraulic height adjustment 41cm to 94cm via foot pedal - Model ST7700
- Rechargeable battery models 41cm to 94cm via hand switch - Model ST7800
- Battery operated models include a spare battery pack and charging unit
- Foam padded PVC liner with side supports and end panels for comfort and security
- Supplied with foam padded PVC patient support cushion
- The side support rails fold down to assist patient transfer
- Low gradient tilt towards foot end for water drainage via integral waste outlet
- Plug and drain hose supplied complete with storage bracket
- Bumpers fitted to all corners for protection during transport procedures
- Bumpers can be removed to reduce the width to 65cm to access tight doorways
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
Electric or hydraulic
Main’s connection (V):
230 V (for battery charger on electric models)
Maximum user weight: