A mobile, electrically height adjustable changing table
A mobile changing table offers greater flexibility
The Sterling Changing Tables provide a variable height support surface to reduce back strain and posture problems for carers and support staff during routine changing procedures in environments such as special schools, specialist adult centres and paediatric units. These tables are available in two sizes and supplied with side support rails as standard. They are fitted with large wheels with brakes for ease of transport and positioning.
Sterling’s height adjustment gives excellent height range
The changing table can be adjusted from 460-990 mm in height using the hand switch that is fitted as standard.
Safe and comfortable changing
Side rails are fitted as standard on the Sterling changing table. This gives both user and caregivers a secure feeling. Optional side rail cushions are available and can easily be removed for quick and easy cleaning.
Suitable for children and adults
The changing table is ideal for children and adults. The Sterling is available in two bed lengths, 1520mm and 1840mm.
Both models have a safe working load and lifting capacity of 200Kg (31 stone).
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 200Kg (31 Stone)
- Excellent height range from 46cm to 99cm
- Superb low transfer height for patients
- Choice of 2 lengths, 152cm or 184cm
- 100mm diameter individual locking castors
- Side support rails fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard
- Standard width upholstery - 65cm – Available in 15 different standard colours.
- Lifetime frame warranty
Main’s connection (V):
Maximum user weight: