Automatic wash & dry toilet.
Simple to operate, the Palma Vita is purpose-designed to combine a conventional WC with an integrated washing and drying cycle. It is the only toilet of its kind, specifically developed for elderly and disabled people, that is designed to properly support the user and position them correctly for effective washing and drying.
One push of the elbow pad activates a highly effective flush, wash and drying cycle. Alternatively, this can be operated by a remote control, a movement-sensitive ‘Proxy’ switch or the most popular pneumatic hand/ foot switch. UK manufactured from high-grade materials including stainless steel spray arm, impact resistant UV-protected plastics and ceramic bowl.
- Unique one-touch operation
- Warm water wash*
- Warm air dry*
- Can be used as conventional toilet
- 4 methods of auto-flush including hands-free
- British manufactured; 60-year pedigree
- Stainless steel, self-cleaning spray arm (choice of 3 variants)
- Integrated seat lid
- Uniquely tailorable to client’s needs
- Adaptable for users of different heights
- Future-proofed by means of wide range of accessories
- 30 stone (190kg) user weight**
*Free, fully adjustable to individual user’s needs on commissioning.
**Max. user weight of 57 stone (362kg) when fitted with ‘Big John’ seat.