Height Adjustable Wall Mounted Wash Basin.
The Astor Aquba height adjustable basin is the smallest completely integrated unit available, making it one of the most wheelchair accessible basins, and perfect for under window installations.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, this stunning basin offers boutique design quality and would make a fine addition to any bathroom. The design was developed in conjunction with customers, and every tiny detail has been thought about and designed to make access and life just a little easier without compromising style. Details include a smooth graduated design to the front of the basin, soft actuation on the click-clack waste, and sculpted minimal casing below the basin.
Key features include the ability to pre-set two heights to allow dual users in the home to easily switch between their preferred basin heights. Further height adjustments can be made simply by using the up/down arrows. A lockout is available to prevent accidental movement or misuse, and the unit has an anti-trap sensor incorporated.
The Astor Aquba can be wall-mounted at any height to suit the users.
- High quality Corian style basin and cover finishes
- 300mm smooth height adjustment (<12 seconds)
- Wall mountable at any height to suit requirements
- Low profile concealed plumbing giving full under basin wheelchair access
- 150kg maximum load
- Integrated control panel
- 2 settable height positions
- Integrated load bearing handles / towel rails
- Click-clack waste with soft touch actuation
- Lock-out functionality to prevent accidental use
- Anti-trap sensor
- 150Kg SWL
- Java style tap – (long lever tap fitted as standard)
- Width of basin: 600mm, 750mm and 900mm
- Colour of rails: Coral, Silver, Matte Black
Tested in accordance to IPX4
230 V AC
Maximum working load:
A weighted sound emission:
LAeq 51 db
600mm/ 750mm/ 900mm
Weight of product:
600mm: 41.3kg 750mm: 45.6kg 900mm: 48.8kg
Ambient temperature range:
Relative humidity range: